
Europe was amazing.
If you have never been, save now and go!
I got a job last July, and that was one of the best decisions
I have ever made. EVER.
I visited Paris, Nice, Eze, Montecatini, Pisa, Monaco, Florence, and Rome (& Vatican).
I created the best memories and friends.
I can honestly say I have never had that much fun in my life!
:]
I hope you all get a chance to go :]
If you have never been, save now and go!
I got a job last July, and that was one of the best decisions
I have ever made. EVER.
I visited Paris, Nice, Eze, Montecatini, Pisa, Monaco, Florence, and Rome (& Vatican).
I created the best memories and friends.
I can honestly say I have never had that much fun in my life!
:]
I hope you all get a chance to go :]
No comments:
Post a Comment