Friday, September 10, 2010

sweet, sweet 18.



Many people don't have great things to say about turning 18,
or 18 year-olds in general.
It's looked down upon by the critical saying,
"all you can do is buy porn and cigarettes. You are legally an adult and can die for your country,
but don't you dare drink a beer!"
What do I say to that?
Not today grumpy.
It's my birthday and you have to smile!
Well, as I like to say "birthday week."
How can anyone celebrate their life&&birth on ONE DAY.
not possible.
So me, not wanting to support the tobacco and porn industry, did other fun things.
including...
-picked up my new iPhone 4 :]
-small party with friends
-pedicure and shopping with my favs
- (slightly) illegal ice blocking
- participated in the lottery
-visited my oldest sister for the weeked

oh most importantly

SKYDIVED 13.000 feet above the ground.


No Big D or anything... ;]



[ so thank you 18, I know its going to be a great year ]




4 comments:

  1. happiest of birthdays to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 18th birthday!! enjoy your day and yes please don't support the tobacco industry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sky diving! Eepp!! That's serious busines..... that I will never take part in hehe

    Anyway, I saw that you're coming to the meetup. Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm one of the party hosts and let you know I'm so happy you're coming :)

    Following your blog now

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow happy brithday! what a great way to celebrate. i think someone would have to push me out of the plane to get me to the ground haha.

    ps. I'm so excited you are coming on saturday, we have so many fun things planned. Looking forward to seeing you!

    xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete