Sunday, July 26, 2009

original plan---> out the window


So I had a great plan to restart my blog with my "bathroom project," but since it has taken me way to long I decided to blog a little early. So many lazy summer days but at the sametime, not enough. I feel as though almost everyday I have been busy doing something! Even my tan is starting to fade, and that my friends is where I draw the line. Today I plan on rebuilding my tan and hopefully finsihing my "bathroom project" that I know my booming 3 followers are dying over.

Although I am not having the best morning ever, I decided to make a list to cheer me up:

10 things I have loved about summer:


  1. tanning

  2. be around loved ones

  3. parties

  4. Harry Potter

  5. exercising

  6. Starbucks venti water with light ice

  7. learning to play illegal games the legal way :]

  8. movie nights

  9. late phone calls

  10. lazy afternoons

What is your list?


I really hate when you have a great "original plan" and then it crumbles. I feel like a lot more people are saying, "so I had a great plan," but I want to know: what happened to it? Did it too get sent out the window because of complications or stupid people. The only advice I can think of is make sure to have a plan B & C, just in case. So I think I'm going to follow this morning's orginal plan out the window and get a tan. At least something good will come of it.

1 comment:

  1. YES. FINALLY! You didn't forget your blog!! :)

    my list would be:

    1. my seesters
    2. the sun
    3. tans
    4. seeing friends
    5. bella...haha

    eye♥you

    ReplyDelete