With Kelly on my back yet again, (she really wants this to become a permanant habbit) I decided I would update. This is going to be short sweet and to the point. I was distracting myself from my history project when I came across some really good quotes by Audrey Hepburn. Sheeshh is there anything she wasn't good at?
"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future. "
"There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion. "
"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it. "
"I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."
Shoot, these are all so good. I wonder where she got her inspiration?
Well better get back to my home work :\

love your sisters blog! welcome! it gets addicting~~
ReplyDeleteI love Audrey! Keep going with your blog... I love it! :)
ReplyDelete