

The week most dread by students everywhere is here. I previously spoke about finals week, but now that it is Sunday night at 10:03, I'm starting to feel the heat. If i can just get through ONE MORE WEEK, and then it will be summer! My schedule for the Next 5 days was built by my school to give everyone more "studying time" but not many use the extra time for that. Here is what mine is looking like.
Monday: normal day, every teacher reviews
Tuesday: 8:00-9:30 Bible
10:00-11:30 Pre Calculus
Wednesday: 8:00-9:30 Physics
Thursday: 8:00-9:30 A.P. Lang
10:00-11:30 History
Friday: 8:00-9:30 Spanish
10:00-11:30 Pre Calculus
Wednesday: 8:00-9:30 Physics
Thursday: 8:00-9:30 A.P. Lang
10:00-11:30 History
Friday: 8:00-9:30 Spanish
So that will be fuuuun. Anyways, enough about school I'm getting depressed. I am planning on redoing my room over summer but I don't want to spend that much money. I'm thinking about painting my walls and getting a new bedspread and pillows. Anyone have any good ideas for colors or where to go?
pictures at we ♥ it
please survive this gruesome week little seester! xoxo
ReplyDeletelunch this week too!!
good luck on your finals!! I am sure you will do amazing... smarty pants!
ReplyDelete