Sunday, August 9, 2009

The "I Needs" of summer


So I was procrastinating, not doing my A.P. Lit summer work, and I started to day dream. Firstly, I think summer work should be outlawed; does anyone know of a human resources for students? I would even go for a weird Union or something... Then I thought, "Sheesh I need a glass of water before I start, I am thirrrrsstyyy!" Because who can possible do an English essay when your salivary glands are screaming at you? So anyways while I drink my class of chilled water without ice I'm going to report my current I Needs of summer. ( no specific order)



  1. 3700 dollars for my upcoming Europe trip

  2. A car wash

  3. Shopping for school supplies and clothes (or things to put over the "uniform")

  4. to be on the Mavericks cheer team

  5. reread the deathly hallows and the twilight books/ find another series to read

  6. finish my college essays/ prep for ACT and Subject Test

  7. finish my bathroom project

  8. a better, unfading tan

  9. to start running again

  10. a longer summer :]

No comments:

Post a Comment